In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Programming experience using R, and familiarity with common R packages.
- Knowledge of common statistical methods and data analysis best practices.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how Microsoft R
- Transform and clean big data set