After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and architecture of Azure Cosmos DB.
- Describe how to design documents and collections to meet business requirements, and how to use the SQL API to build applications that use these documents.
- Describe how to create user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Describe how to tune a database, and how to monitor performance.
- Describe how to create efficient Graph database models using Cosmos DB.
- Describe how to use Azure Search, HDInsight, Azure Databricks, and Power BI with Cosmos DB to query and analyze big data.
- Describe how to use Cosmos DB as a source and sink for streaming data